Sunday, December 4, 2011

Artist Interview: Annie B Handmade

 


My name is Ann and I have a bit of a addiction to vintage fabrics, buttons & bits & bobs. I have a wee shed at the bottom of the garden path where I hide away to work on my range of Bags, Purses, Journals & Accessories. I started Annie B Handmade a couple of years ago so that I could work through my many boxes of fabric & trims collected over the years (which had started to take over the entire house - much to my husband's dismay!)


What can people expect to see from you on the day? I have a new range of purses made with vintage clasps and fabrics, some gorgeous wee zip purses ( perfect for gifts) and some swandri journals for the guys- along with my standard vintage blanket journals and purses.

Do you have any future plans for your work, could you describe them? I have a range of leather Bags, Wallets and Journals planned for early next year and some new summer bags coming up soon.


Where are your favourite places on-line? I spend way too much time online but I love to visit  Poppytalk,   Meet Me at Mikes , Rummage, The Little Craft Store,  Her Library Adventures and have just discovered Here Comes the Sun which is a lovely blog.

What do you enjoy doing when you aren't busy making your wares? I go op shopping and to garage sales & church fairs. I enjoy listening to music, cooking, gardening and hanging out with my family & friends. I like to keep busy so I always have a craft of some sort on the go ( knitting socks for the family at present)  and there are always new ideas to try out so I always find something to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment